How Delta State Disbursed Public Funds in 2021


Delta State recorded impressive outturn on budget credibility in 2021 fiscal year. Out of N383.96bn voted as expenditure for the year, the State almost met the target by making actual spending of N379.75bn. That’s 98.9% performance.

Be that as it may, Delta State did not do so well by allowing capital projects to have only 38.6% of the total spending leaving recurrent items to enjoy 61.4% of the expenditure.

It is also important to note that the 2021 Full Year Budget Implementation report of Delta State leaves more to be desired as details on spending for pension, social benefit, overhead costs does not add up with what is highlighted under ” Other Recurrent Cost”.

Leave a Comment